Determine the biological age or biological age group using raw ECG data
Age determination using biological signals is a scientifically and commercially appealing task, the solution of which requires special approaches and nontrivial solutions.
Therefore, participants are proposed to follow the following pipeline:
1) Inspect the proposed data (metadata, database, its description, and other attached files).
2) Prepare data for processing.
3) Based on the prepared data, develop an AI model that is capable of determining biological age and/or age group using raw ECG data.
4) Test the quality of the classification model.
5) Present the developed methodology and the results obtained.
You can use various machine learning algorithms, such as regression models, neural networks, etc. It is allowed to use any number of ECG leads to solve the proposed task, as well as any signal transformations.